Along with the Rules of Conduct, there are specific policies that Midwest Toy Fest has established. Please read the policies and understand that they are strictly enforced. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact a Staff Member.
- We ask that all volunteers work a minimum of 5 hours for free entrance into the show.
- We encourage our volunteers to work at least 1 Sunday shift, as this is our busiest day.
- All volunteers must wear their name badge & show shirt while working/attending events.
- Volunteer shirts are only to be worn during your work shift at all times and must be removed when on break or at after parties (or) events.
- All volunteers should wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Please refrain from wearing torn or dirty clothing, shorts, or open-toed shoes. Comfortable walking shoes are best, as most volunteers will be standing or walking a great deal during their shifts.
- Volunteers are not permitted to use their volunteer status to promote or conduct personal business.
- The Green Room is for Staff and Volunteers only. Individuals NOT associated with the show are not permitted inside.
Registration and Key Checkin Points
- You must sign-in and sign-out each day with the Volunteer Coordinator.
- When you check-in for your first shift you must hand in your Volunteer Information form and copy of your ID (so we can verify you are who you say you are).
- Upon check-in you will be given a wristband for the day of the show to wear for entry.